Each season ticket holder will have an access code created to renew their seats from the previous season. Access codes are comprised using the first letter of their first name, their last name, and the year. For example, if the ticket holder's name is Bob Smith, his renewal access code would be BSMITH2015.
Once the season ticket holder had entered their access code, they can choose which seats to renew and place their order. We've put together a brief set of instructions that you can send to season ticket holders to help them renew their tickets for the upcoming season:
Season Ticket Renewals
Your renewal access code is made up using the first letter of your first name, your last name, and the year. If your name was Bob Smith your renewal access code would be BSMITH2015.
Follow these steps to renew your season tickets:
- On the Season Ticket page for your high school Click the "Get Tickets" button to proceed to seat selection. Enter your renewal access code and then click on your section.
- When the seats in your section appear find your seats and click on the ones you want to renew.
- Once you have selected all the seats you want to renew, confirm your selections and proceed to checkout.
- On the checkout page, you can confirm your order and enter your payment information. Once you have verified your order and the amount of the charge, click the "Place Order" button at the bottom of the page.
- You're all done! You'll receive a confirmation of your purchase via email.