This article is about sending emails from the organization level. If you want to send emails specific to one event, please see Sending Event Emails.
Sending Organizational Emails
Brushfire allows you to send promotional emails to everyone who has interacted with your organization in Brushfire. This tool is meant to be used for sending promotional email blasts to notify potentially interested parties about events you have coming up. To send this type of email, take the following steps:
1. From your organization's dashboard, select "Emails" from the left sidebar.
2. Click the green "Create New Email" button
3. Next, select who you would like to send this email to. You can either send the email to everyone who has placed an order for your organization, or you can send it to every email address Brushfire has for your organization. This includes users and all Email type fields you may have set up for any event you have created.
4. You may choose to filter who the email is sent to by Event or Product. This way you can send an email to only people who bought tickets to certain events or purchased certain products.
5. Next, you need to fill out the sender information. The From Name is the name that will appear in the From line of the email, and the Reply To Address will be the email address that replies to this email will be sent to. The address information will be added as a footer to your email. This information is required by law for any mass emails sent out over the internet.
6. At this point, you have the option to view a preview of the email in a new window or send a preview email to any email address.
7. Last, you select when the email should be sent. You can save it as a draft, which will save the email but not send it, you can send the email as soon as you save it, or you can schedule the email to be sent at a future time.