However, if you already have an existing account with Square or Stripe, then you'll just need to provide a little information to Brushfire so we can connect to your account.
Set up easy event payments with Square!
Here are just a few reasons why Square is the preferred gateway to process payments on Brushfire:
- Simple pricing, quick setup, and mobile payments! All you need is a bank account.
- Online processing rates at 2.9% + $0.30 per charge.
- No setup fees, no monthly fees, and no hidden costs.
- Earnings are transferred to your bank account 2 days after payment is received.
On Brushfire you can transact in Square in the following currencies: USD, AUD, CAD, EUR, and GBP.
Credit Card Processing Fees and Rates Explained
Learn what a credit card processing fee is, what goes into it, how fees affect your rate, and how you can reduce your transaction fees.
Brushfire also works with Stripe to process payments. On Brushfire you can transact in Stripe in the following currencies: USD, AUD, CAD, DKK, EUR, GBP, ILS, SEK, SGD, and NZD.
Why only these options?
We've selected these payment gateways because they all offer a certain set of functionality that provides a consistent user experience throughout Brushfire. For example, both of these payment gateways:
- Offer the ability to refund/credit transactions without us having to store sensitive payment information.
- Support for digital wallet payments
- Intelligent fraud prevention tools
- Compatibility with in-person payment hardware
Connect your payment gateway
In general, there will be 2-3 pieces of information that Brushfire will need from your gateway that we store in our system so that when a customer clicks "Place Order," Brushfire knows where to send the payment information. These values uniquely identify your account.
Each gateway requires something slightly different. For a step-by-step example of where to provide this information in Brushfire, check out the instructions below.