When setting up your event with Brushfire, we highly recommend doing so through Event Creator! Our video library has a walkthrough of Event Creator on our Brushfire Learn and Essentials page, as well as other helpful videos broken up by topics/features. (If you came here looking to build out your virtual event in Brushfire Online, start here!)
- Have you added people to your User Library to help create, edit, and manage your Event?
- Have you added your own logos, images, and set the color scheme?
Check out our Branding & Marketing Guide for quick answers to our most common questions!
- Have you chosen a Payment Gateway?
- Have you added a Payment Gateway and tested it to ensure it works?
Check out our Pricing and Billing Guide for quick answers to our most common questions!
Event Page Elements
Have you completed all the elements of your event:
- Title, Date, Time, and Location? (Main Details Tab)
- Have you provided all the crucial details of the event? (Content Tab)
- Have you customized your Confirmation Emails and Order Results page? (Content Tab)
Ticket and Registration Types
- Have you clearly named and/or grouped your ticket and registration types?
- Have you determined if you are absorbing or passing along fees to your attendees?
- Are you collecting the right data from your attendees and buyers to display accurate data for reports? (Attendee Fields and/or Buyer Fields Tab)
- Have you set up all access codes and promo codes? (Access Codes and Promotions Tab)
- If you need to import attendees for your event, find out more here.
Social Media and Tracking
- Have you set the text and image for social media posting? (Tracking Tab)
- Have you set up Conversion Tracking (FB and Google)?
- Proof for any final edits and then Publish it to go live!
- Have you enrolled recipients from your team to receive automated report updates via email (subscriptions) on ticket/registration sales?
Next Steps to Manage Your Event
Now, you can begin thinking about pre-event email communications to registrants, how to manage your registrations, how to run reports to populate the data you need, and making sure you have time to prepare everything for on-site check-in at your event.
Building Your NEXT Event
For all subsequent events, when in your Events Dashboard, you can choose to create it manually or with Event Creator again. You even have the option to duplicate an existing event so you aren’t starting from scratch!