Similar to what we learned in how to manage our event's Groups, follow these steps if you would like to move someone from an existing group to another existing group. For example, you need to move an attendee from the Blue Group to the Red Group:
- Go to your event's Manage page.
- In the left-hand column, select "Groups."
- Select "View" or "Manage Groups" on the next page.
- You will be taken to a page that lists all the groups for your event, sorted by Group Name.
- Either find the group for which you want to make a change in the list by scrolling or you can search for any part of their information and click the search button.
- Once you've found the correct group, click the pencil icon to the left of their group name.
- On the bottom of the page, click Manage Group Members.
- Then select the blue Manage button of the attendee you would like to change, and select Join/Change Group. From there, choose the new group you would like to move them to.
Joining a Group
For an order or an attendee who registered but did not register with a group or for a group ticket but they should have:
- You would go to your Manage Page and select Attendees.
- Then, select Manage Attendees.
- Once you find the attendee, click the blue Manage button like you did above for the same options to display.
- Choose Join/change group and select the group you would like them to be moved to.
NOTE: If the group you want to put them in doesn't exist yet, create the group first by clicking the green Add Group button as shown in the first image on this page. Then follow the steps above.
Needing to Change Ticket Type Once In the Right Group
Once they have been put into the correct group, then you would go back to the Blue Manage button by their name and this time choose Change Ticket Type.
Then, select the Group ticket type they should have instead of the one they originally had. If it is an even price exchange, you're done! If if results in any type of refund, the screen will prompt you and ask you to confirm this first.