Brushfire offers features that connect your Brushfire attendees with your Constant Contact account. The following article will show you how to connect your Brushfire Organization to Constant Contact so that you can use these features.
Connecting your organization to Constant Contact.
In order to use Brushfire’s Constant Contact syncing features, you must first allow Brushfire access to Constant Contact. Take the following steps to do so:
- From your Organization's dashboard, click the "Integrations" link in the sidebar on the left.
- On the integrations page under Constant Contact click "+CREATE NEW".
3. On the next page, click "CONNECT TO CONSTANT CONTACT".
4. You will be automatically redirected to the Constant Contact website authorization page. Enter your Username and Password and Click the "Log in" button.
5. After clicking "Log in", Click "Allow" to authorize Brushfire to sync with your account
6. You will be redirected back to the Constant Contact integration page of the Brushfire dashboard. Here you may change the name of your integration if you choose. Next, click the "CREATE" button.
6. You will receive a message notifying you of your integration. Click the "Save" button, and you will have successfully connected your Constant Contact account with Brushfire!
Now that you have saved your integration settings, you will want to go to the event you wish to sync with Constant Contact and configure its sync settings. This article can help you through that process.